Translational and Biomarker Research Scientist/Senior scientist
• Design and execute translational studies including disease expansion, drug resistance MoA and combination strategies.
• Identify and validate biomarker for novel patient selection, target engagement, pharmacodynamics and mechanism of action.
• Generate high quality data and prepare technical reports, summaries, protocols, and quantitative analyses for internal meetings and publications.• Collaborate and communicate with scientists internally and externally.
• Candidate should have Ph.D. degree in Oncology, Immunology or related area, or Master degree with 3-5 year relevant work experience in industry setting.
• Proficient in molecular and cellular experiments, including FACS, ELISA, qPCR, western blot, IHC etc.
• Good interpersonal skills for building relationships across functions internally and externally. Effective collaboration with colleagues and partners.
• Strong aspiration for drug discovery work, diligent, self-motivated, independent, strong sense of responsibility.